Wednesday, March 28, 2012

lock table for queries with query WAITFOR

Hi all.
How can I lock table with longtime query?why?

this message is too short.|||I am in need|||I am in need of a large type breakfast, a night cap and 4 more hours in the bed.

What I was aking you, is why do you want to lock a table for the length of the execution of a query. The default locking scheme in sql server is adequate for 99% percent of situations.|||perhaps OP is looking for a way to force timeouts or deadlocks as part of a test plan?|||I am in need of a large type breakfast, a night cap and 4 more hours in the bed.

What I was aking you, is why do you want to lock a table for the length of the execution of a query. The default locking scheme in sql server is adequate for 99% percent of situations.

I am in the need for an eye-opener|||perhaps OP is looking for a way to force timeouts or deadlocks as part of a test plan?

yeah, I do not hand out loaded guns unless there is justification.

I am in the need for an eye-opener

in a couple of hours we can all get back down to the serious business of poisoning our minds and bodies.|||In a couple of HOURS?

Damn, it's gotta be 5:00 somewhere|||Damn, it's gotta be 5:00 somewhere

Hallelujah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment